People like us
we don’t need that much
just someone that starts
the spark in our bonfire hearts
brb while i cry
- Rebecca, age 8: When my grandmother got arthritis, she couldn't bend over and paint her toenails anymore. So my grandfather does it for her all the time, even when his hands got arthritis too. That's love.
- Terri, age 4: Love is what makes you smile when you're tired.
- Danny, age 7: Love is when my mommy makes coffee for my daddy and she takes a sip before giving it to him, to make sure the taste is OK.
- Nikka, age 6: If you want to learn to love better, you should start with a friend who you hate.
- Elaine, age 5: Love is when Mommy gives Daddy the best piece of chicken.
- Chris, age 7: Love is when Mommy sees Daddy smelly and sweaty and still says he is handsomer than Robert Redford.
- Mary Ann, age 4: Love is when your puppy licks your face even after you left him alone all day.
I HAVE WAITED MY LIFE TO FIND THIS OMG I CAN’T I JUST CAN’T
so much swag in 3 people
He never broke my heart. He only turned it into a compass that always points me back to him.
if i tell you that i love you first, i wonder how you would react